Cisco TelePresence MX Series
Bring Telepresence to Every Team Room
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Cisco TelePresence MX Series makes telepresence more accessible to teams everywhere with the MX200 and MX300 value line, featuring ready-to-use simplicity and high quality at value pricing. The 42-inch Cisco TelePresence MX200 and 55-inch Cisco TelePresence MX300 endpoints represent the highly-integrated value line within Cisco's MX Series multipurpose telepresence family. The MX200 and MX300 systems are as easy to install as a television and priced for large-scale deployment, so you can quickly and easily transform any meeting space into a telepresence-enabled team room. Whether you are just getting started with video communications or are planning to video-enable your entire organization, the Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 can meet your needs, delivering 1080p high-definition performance in a simple, intuitive design.
Installed in approximately 15 minutes, the Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 endpoints reinvent the team meeting room experience. The systems offer the high-quality, easy-to-use telepresence experience that you have come to expect from Cisco, combined with simple installation, global service, and a price performance that makes broad deployment easier and more affordable than ever.
The Cisco TelePresence portfolio creates an immersive, in-person experience over the network - bridging time and space to facilitate team collaboration like never before. Through a powerful combination of technologies and design innovations, the Cisco TelePresence experience allows you and remote participants to feel like you are all in the same room. The Cisco TelePresence portfolio also offers significant opportunity for productivity gains and process improvements that can transform your business. Many organizations are already using it to manage costs, make decisions faster, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market.
Figure 2. Cisco TelePresence MX200 in Small Team Room Environment
Figure 3. Cisco TelePresence MX300 in Medium Team Room Environment
Bring Telepresence to Every Team Room
Turn a conference room into a telepresence room, and call team members to a meeting on a brilliant 42-inch or 55-inch screen, all in 10 minutes. The Cisco TelePresence MX200/MX300 and second-generation MX300 G2 are value products within the MX Series of multipurpose endpoints. These cost-effective, easy-to-install, and simple-to-use products bring colleagues from around the world face-to-face.
Auto-provisioning and the MX200 and MX300 systems' intelligent self-configuration make them easy for IT to install on the network. Place the MX device where you want it, plug it in, type in user credentials, and start making video calls.
The intuitive Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 interface simplifies user experiences. Meeting participants can initiate calls with the push of a single button.
High-Quality Global Service
Cisco manages service globally to provide a reliable experience and consistent support in more than 120 countries. This makes large-scale global deployments of the MX Series easier to achieve.
The MX200 and MX300 offer:
- Integrated design for a consistent, high-quality video experience, regardless of room environment
- Optimal preset framing and video clarity from a PrecisionHD camera
- HD sound system with two front speakers for superior audio performance
Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 systems are is designed and priced to bring the benefits of telepresence to more teams and meeting rooms. It's an ideal way to broadly deploy the Cisco TelePresence experience throughout your organization, or make your first move into life-like video communications.
Features and Benefits:
- The Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 endpoints are easy to install. The installation includes one piece plus your choice of configuration (floor stand or wall mount) MX200 also offers table stand option.
- The systems are self-configuring; with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), or Cisco WebEx Telepresence network provisioning, all you need to configure your system is to authenticate your endpoint to the network.
- Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera with pan, tilt, and 4x optical zoom helps ensure optimal framing and video clarity.
- Dedicated camera presets provide flexibility and easy viewing for any meeting scenario.
- An eight-inch Cisco TelePresence Touch interface offers simple control.
- Simple "one-button-to-push" calling integrates with common calendaring programs.
- Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to any team meeting room or office.
- The high-quality, 42-inch (MX200) and 55-inch (MX300) displays with clear 1920 x 1080 resolution offer crisp, clear images.
- Collaboration is natural with wide-extended-graphics-array (WXGA), 720p30 content sharing, and transparent one-touch sharing of HD content.
- The systems support H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to six Mbps point-to-point.
- Two front speakers provide superior, optimized audio.
- The systems are standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system - from PC video or immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
- The scalable and transparent multipoint capabilities of Cisco TelePresence Multiway feature provide capabilities for large conferences, efficient bandwidth usage, transparent escalation from point-to-point to multipoint (ad-hoc) calls, and a virtual meeting space for scheduled or ad-hoc multipoint conferences.
- Connect and share your PC content at high resolution and frame rate with a touch of your finger.
- Search for your contacts in directories; create and store your own favorites; manually dial out to other Cisco Unified Communications devices; and connect through the network or through firewalls to any device (video or voice) or protocol.
|Product Compatibility||Fully compatible with standards-compliant telepresence and video systems|
|Software Compatibility||Cisco TelePresence MX200
||Cisco TelePresence MX300
|Components||Fully integrated unit including:
|Display||Cisco TelePresence MX200
||Cisco TelePresence MX300
|PC and second-source video input||DVI-I|
|Supported PC input resolutions||SVGA (800 x 600) to 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|User interface||Eight-inch Cisco TelePresence Touch interface
|Physical dimensions (H x L x D)||Cisco TelePresence MX200 main unit with:
||Cisco TelePresence MX300 main unit with:
|Weight||Cisco TelePresence MX200 main unit (all weight without packaging):
||Cisco TelePresence MX300 main unit (all weight without packaging):
|Autosensing power supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature range||Operating temperature and humidity:
|Approvals and compliance||
|Video and Audio Specifications|
|Bandwidth||H.323 and SIP up to 6 Mbps point-to-point|
|Live video resolutions (encode/decode)||
|Network, Security and Management Specifications|
|Network interfaces||One LAN or Ethernet (RJ-45) 10/100/1000 Mbps for LAN|
|IP network features||
|Cisco TelePresence Multiway||Multiway conferencing helps enable video endpoint users to introduce a third party into an existing call utilizing a Cisco TelePresence MCU|
Download the Cisco TelePresence MX Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.