Cisco RV325 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router
Performance, Flexibility, Security in One Device
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
More pricing below, click here!
Network connectivity is at the heart of every small business, and secure access, firewall protection, and high performance are the cornerstones of every Cisco Small Business RV Series Router.
The Cisco RV325 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is a perfect choice for companies that need a combination of performance, security, reliability, and flexibility. You can connect its dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports to one service provider, for high-performance networking with load balancing.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco RV325 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router offers:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and business continuity
- Built-in 14-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Strong security with proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- High-capacity, high-performance SSL and IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards
Easily manages large files and concurrent users to keep employees productive
Simple, highly secure access
Connects multiple locations and remote workers using VPN
Ease of use
Deploys directly out of the box; setup wizards reduce configuration time to minutes
USB ports use 3G and 4G modems for broadband failover
Features and Benefits:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and/or business continuity
- High-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling large file transfers and multiple users
- Dual USB ports for storage and 3G/4G modem failover
- SSL VPN and site-to-site VPN enable highly secure connectivity, making the Cisco RV320 and RV325 perfect for remote employees and multiple offices
- Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration
In an ever-changing business environment, your small business network has to be powerful, flexible, accessible, and highly reliable, especially when growth is a high priority. Your network must also be able to adapt cost-effectively to these growth spurts.
The Cisco RV320 and RV325 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Routers are the choice for any network in which performance, security, reliability, and adaptability top the list of requirements. Both support two connections to one service provider, delivering high performance by using load balancing, or to two different providers to deliver business continuity. High-capacity virtual private networks (VPNs) connect multiple offices and enable dozens of employees to access the information they need from any geographic location just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
|Cisco RV325 Specifications|
|Network Address Translation (NAT)||
|Protocol binding||Protocols can be bound to a specific WAN port for load balancing|
|Network edge (DMZ)||DMZ port
|Dual USB 2.0 ports||3G/4G modem support|
|Port forwarding||Up to 30 entries|
|Port triggering||Up to 30 entries|
|Blocking||Java, cookies, ActiveX, HTTP proxy|
|Content filtering||Static URL blocking or keyword blocking|
17 VLANs supported
|IP Security (IPsec)||
|SSL VPN||10 SSL VPN tunnels for remote client access|
|PPTP||10 PPTP tunnels for remote client access|
|IPsec NAT traversal||Supported for gateway-to-gateway and client-to-gateway tunnels|
|VPN pass-through||PPTP, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP), IPsec|
|Quality of Service|
|Service-based QoS||Supports rate control or priority|
|Rate control||Upstream/downstream bandwidth can be configured per service|
|Prioritization types||Application-based priority on WAN port|
|Priority||Each service can be mapped to one of 3 priority levels|
|IPsec VPN throughput||100 Mbps|
|SSL VPN throughput||20 Mbps|
|Web User Interface||Simple, browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)|
|Event Logging||Local log, Syslog, Email alert, Short Message Service (SMS)|
|Product dimensions (W x H x D)||243 x 177 x 45 mm (9.6 x 7 x 1.8 in)|
|Certifications||FCC Class B, CE Class B, UL, cUL, CB, CCC, BSMI, KC, Anatel, GOST|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0° to 70°C (32° to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% noncondensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% noncondensing|
Download the Cisco RV320 and RV325 Dual WAN VPN Router Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.