Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
Twelve-line endpoint for video and highly active voice communications
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communication and video communication services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 supports 12 lines, paper label inserts for line and feature descriptions along with a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. Multi-call per-line appearance is introduced, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 offers greater personalization, with the choice of two colors and two handset style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. A Deep-Sleep option provides energy savings. With this option, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
With adoption of Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and later and the VTIII camera, you can elevate your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor provides support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your IP Phone 6961 endpoint.
Communications for Highly Active Users
The 12-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 endpoint supports both video and voice communications for highly active users in your organization. Delivering an enhanced user experience in an eco-friendly ergonomic design, the Unified IP Phone 6961 is an ideal solution for administrative staff, managers, contact center agents, and supervisors.
- Easy-to-read 396 x 81-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera for elevated communications with video
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset for greater flexibility in communication options
- Single-call per-line appearance simplifies user experience
The Unified IP Phone 6961 keys include:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- 12-tricolor illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
The Unified IP Phone 6961 is also an eco-friendly solution:
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.