Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2
Elegance Meets Functionality
Call For Lowest Price!
Bring customers, colleagues, and business partners from around the world to work together face-to-face in just about any room or space. The Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 (MX300 G2) makes it easy to put high-definition video collaboration within reach for everyone at your organization. It delivers ready-to-use simplicity and high quality - at value pricing. Part of the second generation of MX Series multipurpose endpoints, the MX300 G2 brings collaborative teams together at a moment's notice. So, you can save money on travel, make decisions faster, and be more productive and innovative.
The MX300 G2 features a sleek, new design that blends aesthetics, functionality and ease of use (Figure 1). New features such as dual display and an embedded four-way MultiSite conferencing option deliver more power and flexibility. A new Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 user interface offers a larger screen size and the most user-friendly experience to date. Rich 1080p60 high-definition (HD) performance lets people interact as naturally as if they were in the same room. It's a great way to enable your extended teams to work together whenever and wherever they want.
Cisco MX300 G2 systems are as easy to install as a television, and can be set up in about 8 minutes. They're priced for large-scale deployment, so you can quickly and easily transform any meeting space into a telepresence-enabled team room. Whether you are just getting started with video communications or are planning to video-enable your entire organization, the MX300 G2 can meet your needs.
Figure 1. Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 on Floor Stand
The Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 reinvents the team meeting room experience. It offers the high-quality, easy-to-use telepresence experience that you have come to expect from Cisco, together with global service and price-performance that make broad deployment easier and more affordable than ever.
The Cisco TelePresence portfolio creates an in-person experience over the network - bridging time and space to enable team collaboration like never before. Through a powerful combination of technologies and design innovations, the Cisco TelePresence experience lets you and remote participants feel like you are all in the same room. And it gives you an opportunity to transform your business with productivity gains and process improvements. Many organizations are already using Cisco TelePresence systems to control costs, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market.
Features and Benefits:
- Installs in minutes: The MX300 G2 is as easy to install as a TV, with a one-piece unit plus install configuration (floor stand, wheel base, and VESA wall mount).
- Set-up is simple: The MX300 G2 self-configures with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), or Cisco WebEx Telepresence provisioning. Just authenticate your endpoint to the network to complete the setup.
- Offers flexible camera features: Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera with pan, tilt, and zoom helps ensure optimal framing and video clarity. Its dedicated presets provide flexibility and easy viewing for any type of meeting.
- Provides touch control: A 10-inch Cisco TelePresence Touch interface offers simple, intuitive control. Easy "one-button-to-push" (OBTP) calling integrates with common calendaring programs.
- Offers crisp, clear video: High-quality 55-inch (1.4m) display delivers video resolutions of up to 1080p60 to let you bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to any team meeting room or corner office.
- Provides high-fidelity sound: Front speakers provide superior, optimized audio.
- Allows you to meet with anyone, anywhere: The standards-based MX300 G2 lets you collaborate with anyone regardless of system - from PC video, to immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
- Offers ability to connect and share: Collaborate naturally with 1080p PC content sharing with a touch of your finger.
- Works the way you do: Search for your contacts in directories; create and store your own favorites; or manually dial out to other Cisco Unified Communications devices. You can connect through the network or through firewalls to any device (video or voice) or protocol.
- Share multimedia and presentations at the touch of a button.
- The dual-display feature allows another screen to be added for content sharing.
- High-definition content sharing up to 1080p30 resolution is possible.
- You can start a meeting with the OBTP feature.
- The system offers optimal definition up to 1080p60.
- You can make H.323/Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) calls up to 6 Mbps.
- Built-in individually transcoded multipoint conferencing lets you add three additional participants.
- Provisioning and self-configuration are easy with Cisco UCM, Cisco TelePresence VCS, or Cisco WebEx Telepresence.
- The MX300 G2 takes advantage of the Cisco TelePresence Total Solution approach, including Cisco TelePresence Multiway features, recording and streaming, and firewall traversal services.
- System is natively supported by Cisco UCM version 8.6 or later.
|Product Compatibility||Fully compatible with standards-compliant telepresence and video systems|
|Software Compatibility||Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2
Cisco TelePresence Software Version TC 7.0 or later
|Components||Fully integrated unit including:
|Display||Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2:
|PC and second-source video input||
|Supported PC input resolutions||SVGA (800 x 600) to 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|User interface||Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 interface
|Physical dimensions (H x L x D)||Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 main unit with:
|Weight||Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 main unit with (all weight without packaging):
|Physical dimensions and weight of packaging
(H x W x D)
|Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2:
|Power||Autosensing power supply
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Rated: 300W maximum
Power consumption: 235W at maximum standardized configuration
|Temperature range||Operating temperature and humidity:
|Approvals and compliance||
|Video and Audio Specifications|
|Bandwidth||H.323 and SIP up to 6 Mbps point-to-point|
|Minimum bandwidth for resolution and frame rate||
|Video inputs (two inputs)||One HDMI and one DVI-I (analog and digital): Supported formats:
|Video outputs (one output)||One HDMI
Live video resolutions (encode and decode):
|Live video resolutions (encode/decode)||
|Multisite features (embedded multipoint)||
|Network, Security and Management Specifications|
|Network interfaces||One LAN or Ethernet (RJ-45) 10/100/1000 Mbps for LAN|
|IP network features||
|Cisco TelePresence Multiway||Multiway conferencing helps enable video endpoint users to introduce a third party into an existing call utilizing a Cisco TelePresence MCU|
Download the Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Call For Lowest Price!