ActionPacked! LiveAction WAN Bandwidth Management
Flows views of site(s) by day, week to observe traffic mix for normal vs. anomalies vs. trends
Looking for Pricing? Click here!
Enterprise network administrators are looking for ways to effectively manage WAN bandwidth usage and plan for growth. Leveraging Cisco technologies, LiveAction enables multi-site organizations to easily measure current bandwidth usage, reduce bandwidth costs, and proactively predict capacity needs.
Problem: Network administrators need an organized way to understand bandwidth usage across many WAN links and to reduce bandwidth cost while optimizing performance.
- Network-wide and site-based bandwidth utilization views by day, week, and month for at-a-glance baseline
- Flows views of site(s) by day, week to observe traffic mix for normal vs. anomalies vs. trends
- Pre-QoS and post-QoS bandwidth utilization enables understanding of traffic usage across applications and links
- Full QoS control allows provisioning and adjustment of QoS policies to manage bandwidth
Cisco Technologies Used
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR)
Monitor application performance metrics across the WAN
Improved Bandwidth Usage—Understanding and provisioning of appropriate bandwidth for highest application performance across WAN links
- Understand which applications and users consume the most bandwidth
- Network-wide, site-based, and WAN bandwidth utilization baseline and trends
- Provision appropriate bandwidth for highest application performance across WAN links through GUI-based QoS control
Improve Application Performance Across the WAN—Eliminate potential sources of delay or congestion quickly, allowing applications to perform optimally
- Report application visibility metrics to show application performance due to bandwidth or resource issues
- Eliminate potential sources of delay or congestion quickly, allowing applications to perform optimally
Reduce WAN Costs
- Realize cost savings by moving from high cost WAN connections to less expensive transport
- Proactive warning of performance or bandwidth issues minimizing downtime
Proactive Capacity Planning
- Establish a baseline for understanding when capacity is needed and avoiding bandwidth depletion
- Graphical Medianet IP SLA Voice Operations (VO) tests load up the network with test RTP streams for pre-deployment capacity planning
Monitor WAN performance metrics from a selection of built-in or customizable dashboards and reports
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.