ActionPacked! LiveAction for Capacity Planning and Baselining
Visualize and minimize DoS attacks and unauthorized traffic
Visualize and minimize DoS attacks and unauthorized traffic. Remediate malicious traffic on the network.
Problem: Network administrators must provide a delicate balance between strong security and convenient user access and be able identify and mitigate security threats quickly and efficiently.
- Real-time traffic visibility and control—Fully interactive system topology (multiple devices), device, and interface level views with GEO IP, NSEL, and AVC
- Visualize and minimize DoS attacks and unauthorized traffic—Detect, identify and block offenders
- Network forensics visualization, analysis and test report documentation—Efficient storage, playback and analysis of all flow at 1M flow/second without aggregation
- Remediate malicious traffic on the network—Easy to use graphical editors to reroute suspicious traffic to a sensor using PBR, block/drop suspicious traffic using ACL, and mitigate/minimize suspicious traffic using QoS configuration
Flow dashboards indicate the top countries, applications, addresses and interfaces and allows for quick drill down
Cisco Technologies Used
- Network Secure Event Logging (NSEL)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- Policy Based Routing (PBR)
Cisco AVC enables the ability to recognize specific applications using DPI allowing for identifying various applications with HTTP protocols
Unsurpassed Network Situational Awareness—Visualize and minimize DoS attacks and unauthorized traffic
Increase Network Protection—Remediate malicious traffic on the network
No Appliances Needed—Installs in minutes on a standard laptop, desktop PC, or server
Manage ACLs on the fly within the LiveAction GUI
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.