ActionPacked! LiveAction for Capacity Planning and Baselining
Generate synthetic network traffic with LiveAction to perform pre-deployment assessments.
LiveAction utilizes NetFlow, QoS, and IP SLA on LiveAction to help with capacity planning and performance baselining. Generate synthetic network traffic with LiveAction to perform pre-deployment assessments.
Problem: Network administrators don’t know how much capacity is being used and if they are running out of bandwidth.
- Network-wide/site-based dashboards and detailed reports provide bandwidth utilizations enabling understanding of current usage and baseline
- GUI-based IP SLA tests (latency, jitter, packet loss, etc.) allow assessment of network performance
- GUI-based IP SLA Voice Operations (VO) tests load up the network with test RTP streams to ascertain if it is ready for new video services
Cisco Technologies Used
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IP Service Level Agreement (IP SLA)
- IP Service Level Agreement Video Operationa (IP SLA VO)
Stress test your network environment by sending synthetic traffic streams to gauge voice/video deployment readiness
Network Capacity Assessment—Flow and QoS reporting enables understanding of current capacity usage by site, by application, by class, and more
Service-Assurance Verification—Test network performance by measuring jitter, delay, packet loss, and plan capacity with IP SLA VO tests before deploying rich media applications
Out-of-Bandwidth Avoidance—Establishing a baseline enables organizations to proactively understand when capacity is needed and avoid bandwidth depletion that can negatively affect application performance
View real time performance statistics for any interface
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.