ActionPacked! LiveAction Application Performance and Troubleshooting
Text-based filter and search enables targeted problem determination
Looking for Pricing? Click here!
LiveAction with Cisco Application Visibility and Control
LiveAction enables users to leverage the high network visibility provided by AVC and NBAR2 as well as perform active response to monitored traffic classes and flows. Experience effective root cause analysis with guided workflows and in-depth visibility for application-level performance.
Problem: Network administrators are faced with the challenge of having to quickly pin point root causes of application performance problems.
- Text-based filter and search enables targeted problem determination
- Alert dashboards allow focused and early detection of problems
- Workflow drilldown from alerts to applicable flows for quicker root cause analysis
- Correlation of AVC metrics to easily pin point network or application issues
- Medianet Mediatrace hop-by-hop and Medianet Flow Analysis provide faster determination of problem location
- Highly intelligent reporting of class-based quality of service (CBQoS) performance data provides insight to traffic pattern changes and anomalies
- Solve application performance problems with point-and-click editing and applying of QoS policies
Cisco Technologies Used
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- Cisco Medianet Performance Monitor
- Cisco Medianet Mediatrace
Pinpoint and identify application performance issues with Mediatrace
Faster Application Troubleshooting
- Dashboards, site-based performance, 360-degree report view, and alert drilldown provide intelligent correlation of multiple various indicators to pinpoint root causes
- Intelligent representation of CBQoS and full historical playback to identify application traffic pattern changes and bandwidth contention, leading to quicker and more accurate problem determination
- Visual representation of Medianet Mediatrace indicating performance issues via color-coded status allows customers to see where the problem occurs
Improved Application Performance
- Network and application response time visibility via NBAR2 Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Full NBAR2 QoS control enables easy mitigation of performance issues
- Deep understanding of application traffic with end-to-end flow visibility
- Application-aware QoS control with policy real-time views and reports
Monitor network performance metrics from a selection of built-in or customizable dashboards and reports
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.