IronPort C670 Email Security Appliance
Advanced Threat Prevention, Spam & Virus Blocking, and Corporate Email Policy Enforcement.
This product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement solution
As the battle to protect the corporate email perimeter continues, two trends emerge: higher mail volumes and more resource- intensive scanning. The IronPort C670™ is purpose-built, on the foundation of the IronPort AsyncOS™ operating system, to provide power for today’s volumes and high-performance scanning for tomorrow’s threats. This unparalleled performance delivers dial-tone availability—saving hours of productivity and thousands of dollars during peak traffic times, such as damaging virus outbreaks or spam attacks.
Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies need a secure and easy-to-manage email security solution that protects all facets of their complex email infrastructures. The IronPort C660 provides IronPort’s exclusive preventive filters and signature-based reactive filters (combined with data loss prevention and best-of-breed, onbox encryption technology) to enable the highest level of email security available today— while delivering unprecedented visibility and management tools.
Real-Time Threat Intelligence
The Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) is powered by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO), our industry-leading threat intelligence organization.
Cisco SIO detects and correlates threats in real time using the largest threat detection network in the world. It monitors 100 TB of daily security intelligence, 1.6 million deployed security devices, 13 billion daily web requests, and 35 percent of worldwide email traffic.
Cisco SIO prevents zero-hour attacks by continually generating new rules that feed updates to the Cisco ESA. These updates occur every three to five minutes to provide industry-leading threat defense hours and even days ahead of competitors.
Advanced Malware Protection
ESA now includes Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), a malware defeating solution that takes full advantage of the vast cloud security intelligence network of Sourcefire (now a part of Cisco).
ESA delivers protection across the attack continuum—before, during, and after an attack—with malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting. Users can block more attacks, track suspicious files, mitigate the scope of an outbreak and remediate faster.
- Fast blocking of new email transported viruses
- Best-in-class performance at stopping or encrypting sensitive outbound email
- A superior spam capture rate (more than 99 percent) and few false positives (less than one in one million)
- The industry's only proven zero-hour antivirus solution to date
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Easy installation and management
- Low network impact
- Minimal ongoing administration
- 10 JD Powers award-winning security support centers globally, with 24-hour support available
- Cisco financial commitment to security investment and innovation
- Flexible deployments: on premises, cloud, hybrid, and virtual deployments
- Superior ability to scale threat analysis as global data explodes
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.