Cisco IronPort C170 Email Security Appliance
Automate email security to give your IT staff more time to focus on other issues.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product! You can purchase available renewals below.
Automate email security to give your IT staff more time to focus on other issues. Cisco IronPort Email Security Appliance C170 uses some of the industry's most advanced technology to automatically stop spam, viruses, and other anomalies.
The all-in-one Cisco IronPort Email Security Appliance C170 is:
- Easy to use
- Purpose-built for email security
The Cisco IronPort C170 is designed to meet the needs of commercial businesses. This appliance is built on the same comprehensive platform that protects the email infrastructures of major Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Together, the features of this product provide high levels of corporate email security with innovative visibility and management tools.
Real-Time Threat Intelligence
The Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) is powered by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO), our industry-leading threat intelligence organization.
Cisco SIO detects and correlates threats in real time using the largest threat detection network in the world. It monitors 100 TB of daily security intelligence, 1.6 million deployed security devices, 13 billion daily web requests, and 35 percent of worldwide email traffic.
Cisco SIO prevents zero-hour attacks by continually generating new rules that feed updates to the Cisco ESA. These updates occur every three to five minutes to provide industry-leading threat defense hours and even days ahead of competitors.
Advanced Malware Protection
ESA now includes Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), a malware defeating solution that takes full advantage of the vast cloud security intelligence network of Sourcefire (now a part of Cisco).
ESA delivers protection across the attack continuum—before, during, and after an attack—with malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting. Users can block more attacks, track suspicious files, mitigate the scope of an outbreak and remediate faster.
- Fast blocking of new email transported viruses
- Best-in-class performance at stopping or encrypting sensitive outbound email
- A superior spam capture rate (more than 99 percent) and few false positives (less than one in one million)
- The industry's only proven zero-hour antivirus solution to date
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Easy installation and management
- Low network impact
- Minimal ongoing administration
- 10 JD Powers award-winning security support centers globally, with 24-hour support available
- Cisco financial commitment to security investment and innovation
- Flexible deployments: on premises, cloud, hybrid, and virtual deployments
- Superior ability to scale threat analysis as global data explodes
What's Inside an IronPort C170?
The Cisco IronPort C170 is designed and built not only for power and ease of use, but also for affordability. This innovative technology provides a comprehensive solution to help ensure the availability and security of your email infrastructure, implemented cost-effectively for companies of all sizes.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.