Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G
Dynamic, Scalable, Integrated Communications
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G:
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G delivers the latest technology and advancements in IP telephony. It not only addresses the needs of executives and major decision makers but also brings network data and applications to users without PCs. This state-of-the-art IP phone also enables customers and developers to deliver more innovative and productivity-enhancing Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications to the display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G features:
- A backlit, high-resolution color touch-screen display
- Streamlined access to communications information, timesaving applications, and feature usage details
- Access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines and direct access to telephony features)
- A high-quality hands-free speakerphone and built-in headset connection
- Support for inline power over Ethernet
The Cisco Unified Communications system of voice and IP Communications products and applications helps organizations communicate more effectively-by helping them streamline business processes, reach the right resource the first time, and enhance productivity. The Cisco Unified Communications portfolio is an integral part of the Cisco Business Communications Solution-an integrated solution for organizations of all sizes that also includes network infrastructure, security, and network management products; wireless connectivity; and a lifecycle services approach, along with flexible deployment and outsourced management options, end-user and partner financing packages, and third-party communications applications.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.