Cisco Small Business RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Simple, highly secure wired and wireless connectivity
Our Price: $69.25
The Cisco® RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall provides simple, affordable, highly secure, business-class connectivity to the Internet for small offices/home offices and remote workers.
The Cisco RV110W combines wired and wireless connectivity for small offices and remote workers with a highspeed, 802.11n wireless access point; a 4-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch; an intuitive, browser-based device manager; and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, all at a very affordable price. Its combination of business-class features, support for virtual networks to enable highly secure guest access, simple installation, and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity for small businesses with five or fewer employees to a new level.
It combines business-class features, simple installation, and a quality user experience to provide basic connectivity for small businesses with five or fewer employees.
The RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall also features:
- A proven firewall with support for access rules and advanced wireless security to help keep business assets safe
- IP Security (IPsec) VPN support for highly secure remote-access client connectivity
- Support for separate virtual networks to allow you to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- Native support for IPv6, which allows you to take advantage of future networking applications and operating systems, without an equipment upgrade
- Support for Cisco Small Business QuickVPN software
Features and Benefits:
The Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall features:
- High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity improves throughput and coverage, allowing employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Integrated 4-port 10/100 switch, enabling you to connect to computers, printers, IP phones, cameras, and other devices
- Proven firewall with access rules support and advanced wireless security helps keep business assets safe
- Quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video, and data traffic
- Support for separate "virtual" networks, enabling you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- IP Security (IPsec) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN support, providing highly secure remote access connectivity for Windows and Mac OS computers
- Support for IPv6, the latest Internet Protocol technology, to help your network accommodate new technologies
- Simplified configuration through an intuitive, browser-based device manager
- Support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility
|Product Specifications for the Cisco 100 Wireless Series|
|Quality of service (QoS)||
|Wireless LAN Specifications|
|Wireless Domain Services (WDS)||Allows wireless signals to be repeated by up to 3 compatible devices|
|Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)||WMM with QoS (802.11e), WMM power save (WMM-PS)|
|Active WLAN clients||Up to 32 clients|
|Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs)||Up to 4 separate wireless networks|
|Wireless isolation||Wireless isolation between clients|
|WAN||One 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet WAN port|
|LAN||Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN ports|
|WLAN||Built-in 802.11n wireless access point|
|LEDs||Power, WPS, WAN, Wireless, LAN (ports 1-4)|
|Switch||Power button (on/off)|
|Physical dimensions and weight||
|Environmental operating range||
Download the Cisco Small Business RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $69.25