Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router
Get Optimal Performance, Security, and Reliability
Our Price: $189.00
The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is an ideal choice for any small office or small business looking for performance, security, and reliability in its network. Network connectivity is at the heart of every small business, and secure access, firewall protection, and high performance are the cornerstones of every Cisco Small Business RV Series Router. The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is no exception. With an intuitive user interface, the Cisco RV320 enables you to be up and running in minutes. The Cisco RV320 provides reliable, highly secure access connectivity for you and your employees that is so transparent you will not know it is there.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router offers:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and business continuity
- Built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Strong security with proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- High-capacity, high-performance, SSL, IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards
Supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds for internal and external wired connections; easily manages large files and concurrent users to keep employees productive
Simple, highly secure access
Connect multiple locations and remote workers using VPN, or set up separate virtual networks and access rules to help secure sensitive data
Ease of use
Can be deployed directly out of the box; setup wizards reduce configuration time to minutes
USB ports provides the ability to use 3G and 4G modems for broadband failover
Online Device Emulator
Browse through Cisco Small Business product management and configuration features.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports allow load balancing and business continuity.
- Affordable, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports enable rapid transfer of large files, supporting multipleusers.
- Dual USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive. The WAN can also fail over to the 3G/4G modemconnected to the USB port.
- SSL VPN and site-to-site VPN enable highly secure connectivity, making the Cisco RV320 perfect for remote employees and multiple offices.
- Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption provide strong security.
- Easy-to-use wizard-based configuration tools can be used to establish network connectivity and managesecurity.
In an ever-changing business environment, your small business network has to be powerful, flexible, accessible, and highly reliable, especially when growth is a high priority. Your network must also be able to adapt cost-effectively to these growth spurts.
The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is the choice for any network in which performance, security, reliability, and adaptability top the list of requirements. The Cisco RV320 supports two connections to one service provider, delivering high performance by using load balancing, or to two different providers to deliver business continuity. High-capacity virtual private networks (VPNs) connect multiple offices and enable dozens of employees to access the information they need from any geographic location just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
|Cisco RV320 Specifications|
|Network Address Translation (NAT)||
|Protocol binding||Protocols can be bound to a specific WAN port for load-balancing purposes|
|Network edge (DMZ)||DMZ port
|Dual USB 2.0 ports||Storage and 3G/4G modem support|
|Port forwarding||Up to 30 entries|
|Port triggering||Up to 30 entries|
|Blocking||Java, cookies, ActiveX, HTTP proxy|
|Content filtering||Static URL blocking or keyword blocking|
7 VLANs supported
|IP Security (IPsec)||
|SSL VPN||10 SSL VPN tunnels for remote client access|
|PPTP||10 PPTP tunnels for remote client access|
|IPsec NAT traversal||Supported for gateway-to-gateway and client-to-gateway tunnels|
|VPN pass-through||PPTP, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP), IPsec|
|Quality of Service|
|Service-based QoS||Rate control or priority|
|Rate control||Upstream/downstream bandwidth per service|
|Prioritization types||Application-based priority on WAN port|
|Priority||Services mapped to one of two priority levels|
|IPsec VPN throughput||100 Mbps|
|SSL VPN throughput||20 Mbps|
|Web User Interface||Simple, browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)|
|Event Logging||Local log, Syslog, Email alert, Short Message Service (SMS)|
|Product dimensions (W x H x D)||206 x 132 x 44 mm (8.1 x 5.2 x 1.7 in)|
|Certifications||FCC Class B, CE Class B, UL, cUL, CB, CCC, BSMI, KC, Anatel|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0° to 70°C (32° to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% noncondensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% noncondensing|
Download the Cisco RV320 and RV325 Dual WAN VPN Router Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $189.00